Monday, December 31, 2012

As promised, here are the pictures and details of my Christmas Candy Bouquet. Again, this was an office gift for my son's school. I used Close to My Heart paper "Believe" and some papers from my local craft store. I cut the snowmen using my Cricut and the Snow Friends cartridge. LOVE this cartridge. It has been discontinued, but is available digitally. "Happy Holidays" is cut out from the "Cake Basics" cartridge.  I used the miniature candy bars and peanut butter cups. I also used the Christmas Hershey Kisses and some chocolate bells. The inside of the vase is filled with peppermint candies.  I'm not big on giving home baked goods out, so I bought some cookies, packaged them in cellophane and taped them to cake pop sticks. The tubed snowmen are wrapped around LifeSavers, and Mentos. I used Close to My Heart's "All Decked Out" stamp set. The hats are made from the fingertips of kid sized gloves. This idea came from a fellow consultant  Caron Benard: www.cbdots.blogspot.com













No comments:

Post a Comment