Monday, December 31, 2012

 
Candy Bouquets
 
I'm finally back! Sorry it's taken so long to get back to my blog. I've been bombarded with computer problems, then learning how to use a new computer (Windows 8) then came birthdays, and holidays..lol! Below are some of the items I've been working on. The first set of picture are of a candy bouquet that I made for my son's 5th grade graduation. The next bouquet is for my other son's 3rd grade program. I don't usually do bouquets for their school programs, but he was a bit jealous of the graduation bouquet for his brother...lol. The last bouquet is a Christmas bouquet that I did for my son's school office staff. I'll post better pictures and details  of that one along with my Christmas projects. Thanks for viewing!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









No comments:

Post a Comment